This section covers echelon assembly and formation selection.
Combat Echelons are assembled in this menu -
- Tap on an empty slot
- Tap on a T-Doll you wish to add to the echelon
- To swap T-Doll order in an echelon, drag to rearrange
- The first slot in an echelon determines who the echelon leader is
- If a T-Doll is swapped between echelons, the slot where she was in before swapping will be empty after transferring.
- Echelon leaders have additional base experience gain
- Tap on the '+' symbol on a T-Doll to access additional statistics and access equipment
This section will use generalized 'ABC' grading to give an general overview on type differences
|Type||Handgun (HG)||Submachine Gun (SMG)||Shotgun (SG)||Assault Rifle (AR)||Rifle (RF)||Machine Gun (MG)|
|Rate of Fire||B||A||N/A||A||C||A
(Has reloading; unable to attack during reload phase)
|Boosts in Formation||All||AR||NA||SMG (Usually)||HG||None|
|Targeting Priority||Random||Focused||N/A||Focused||Rear Line||Focused|
Formations are set by tapping 'Formation Pre-Assembly'.
Formations confer different bonuses depending on echelon composition and affect combat considerably.
Most T-Doll types will provide buffs to certain tiles adjacent to them.
Be sure to take them into consideration when building echelons and formations.
- Handguns (HG) boost all T-Doll types.
- Submachine Guns (SMG) boost Assault Rifles.
- Assault Rifles (AR) boost Submachine Guns.
- Rifles (RF) boost Handguns.
- Machine Guns (MG) boost Shotguns.
- Shotguns (SG) boost Machine Guns.
T-Dolls in the far right column (Frontal positions) are preferentially targeted. The front-center position is most likely to be targeted by enemies and will take most of the incoming damage.
- AR小组 (AR Team) members M16A1・M4A1・M4 SOPMODII・ST AR-15 boost Assault Rifles instead of Submachine Guns.
- Formations can be changed mid-mission by pausing the operation, and going back to the formation menu to adjust accordingly, then returning to combat.
- Handgun (HG) effect boosts multiply with dummy links.
These are stat ceilings, which mean said stat cannot be boosted past the limit stated here.
- HG/SMG/AR/RF rate of fire limit is 120
- SG rate of fire limit is 60
- Skill cooldown effect limit is 30%