Dummy linking is a mechanic where a extra 'dummy' of a T-Doll is created.
This essentially multiplies the combat effectiveness of the T-Doll as the dummies function like the original.
There are two methods of dummy-linking, duplicates and cores.
- To start, select a T-Doll you wish to dummy link (Level 10 minimum) , then tap on the slots on the right to select another duplicate T-Doll. The duplicate is consumed upon linking
- Alternatively, if duplicates are unavailable, cores can be used to dummy-link. They essentially substitute the duplicate T-Doll and are consumed upon linking
- If conditions are met, tap Dummy Link to initiate dummy-linking
- Dummy-link requirements increase gradually with links.
- Dummy-linking increases HP along with ammunition/ration consumption
- Cores are hard to obtain, so judge carefully before spending cores on dummy linking
(Recommended use: Use cores to dummy-link hard to obtain T-Dolls, wait for duplicates for more common ones)
Dummy Link Core CostEdit
|Rarity||x2 Link (Level 10)||3x Link (Level 30)||x4 Link (Level 70)||x5 Link (Level 90)|
|★★||Core x1||Core x1||Core x2||Core x3|
|★★★||Core x3||Core x3||Core x6||Core x9|
|★★★★||Core x9||Core x9||Core x18||Core x27|
|★★★★★||Core x15||Core x15||Core x30||Core x45|